(1949-1951 & 1960's and 70's)
"Photo taken in 1967 and kindly donated by: Alec Pryor"
Initially started as a Uranium Mine in 1949 until 1951. Upon closure, the Ranwick went on to become a tourist attraction at Montreal River where guests could tour the underground mine adit in the 1960's and 1970's. Here's a photo of the adit entry.
The adit is driven in 1050 feet, with 7 cross cuts along the way, 2 of which are approximately 10' deep.